ANGEL GAMES THAT MATTER ARE BACK AND WHAT A JOY THIS ISSSSSSSSSS. With a SELL-OUT crowd and a PACKED stadium, the Angels took the A's to extras but unfortunately came away with a loss. Here are some highlights from the game:
- Mike Trout came out healthy and fine. He went 5-5 for the day. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise.
- Albert Pujols stole a fan's hot dog. He then threw it back at the fan when he discovered there was ketchup on it.
- Zack Cozart high-fived some teammates.
- Mike Sosh did one of those squinty eyes shrugs at an ump. We all laughed
- Khris Davis on the A's cried in the 3rd inning. It was weird. Like full on balling.
- A total of 17 players wore sunglasses.
Bright sides: Cozart looks great, team looks fine, I'm still alive. On to the next.